Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Business Analyst is responsible for gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, as well as working with the Development team to ensure the solutions meet the customer's needs.
What You’ll Do:
· Collaborates with internal stakeholders, product managers and developers to identify and understand product requirements (may include customers).
· Writes business and customer requirements, including scope, priorities and acceptance criteria.
· Produces specification documents, including customer profiles, detailed user stories (or design specifications) and detailed product changes based on prioritized requirements.
· Performs business process analysis for road map features including workflow, feature set and differentiating value.
· Performs acceptance testing during and throughout the development cycle.
· Answers questions from development team about features and requirements, may collaborate with Product Management team as required.
· Performs demonstrations of sprint reviews.
· Works with 1-2 scrum teams.
What You Need to Succeed:
· Performs work under minimal supervision.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to foster teamwork.
· Customer/client orientation.
· 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.