Business Intelligence Analyst
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for analyzing internal data to provide insight to decision-makers. Defines KPIs and creates datamarts to perform analysis based on business needs using system reporting tools. Recommends improvement to data warehouse design for easier reporting.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain company wide reporting and dashboards in Tableau
- Assists in developing the global data warehouse and global reporting strategy.
- Work with cross functional teams to globally define standard KPIs to ensure effectiveness.
- Work with Finance to facilitate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting requirements.
- Deliver ongoing analytics with insights for decision making.
- Manages datamarts in alignment with corporate data initiatives.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to interpret data into insights for decision making
- Knowledge financial and sales data in general
- Strong Knowledge and Experience in SQL and Tableau
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- High school diploma Bachelor’s degree preferred
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.