Business Intelligence Associate
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
Epicor is currently seeking an ETL full stack developer to design and implement ETL processes for our Business Intelligence Department. Who will build ETL pipelines to ingest the data from heterogeneous sources into our system. They should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to understand their data requirements and help them make data-related decisions using your ETL knowledge and experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, monitor and continuously expand data pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and loading activities
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end users
- Maintain and improve already existing processes
- Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable
- Work with the business in designing and delivering correct, high quality data
- Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
- Prepare documentation for further reference
What You Need to Succeed:
- SQL knowledge (query performance tuning, index maintenance, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure
- Experience with Salesforce.com data and API
- Knowledge of data modeling principles and ODBC Connections
- Performance focused
- Passionate about complex data structures and problem solving
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- SQL Server, Jitterbit and/or Tableau knowledge desired but not required
- Knowledge of any ETL tool is a plus (ie SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc.)
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.