Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Manage end-to-end the Order Management process including order entry and management license fulfillment, responsible of record and validate customer entitlements via recurring billing system also, responding to internal and external customer inquiries regarding quotes, sales orders, recurring billing and pricing models
What You’ll Do:
· Maintain and update data in a variety of CRM and ERP systems
· Ensure timely revenue recognition of goods sold
· Uphold company policies and procedures regarding order management and fulfillment
· Coordinate shipment and delivery of goods sold with Sales, Professional Services and Procurement teams
· Recognize, monitor, and resolve account, contract and billing issues
· Routinely audit internal databases for consistency and accuracy
· Learn product functionality for a wide range of ERP systems and companion products
What You Need to Succeed:
· Fluent in written and verbal English
· 1 year experience in Order Management, Sales Support or Business Operations required
· Quickly learn and utilize software applications including CRM, CPQ, Financials, ERP and Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be able to work extended hours during fiscal close periods monthly, quarterly and yearly.
· Articulate complex technical and financial situations with tact and professionalism
· Maintain high transactional volume with less than 2% rate of error
· Collaborate with customers, peers and leadership to solve complex challenges
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
· Experience in the Software Industry
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.