Job Title: Business Operations Coordinator
Requisition Number: 18000681
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Responsible for order management, recurring customer set up, configuration changes, system licensing, database/finance project work and billing/auditing work.
- Works extensively with internal and external customers.
- Must possess coordination, organization and work prioritization skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills and be team oriented.
- Must have computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Responsible for processing coordinating and managing sales contracts or licensing change requests throughout the entire order processing or licensing procedure.
- Learns and applies Company policies, processes, and procedures for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates ability to complete/handle a variety of job-related tasks that may vary in complexity.
- Maintains and updates client records on a regular basis.
- Obtains proficiency in assigned products and applications.
- Coordinates the flow of production information for assigned operations.
- Routes and monitors client contracts throughout the entire delivery, training and billing process; or researches and resolves licensing change requests and issues from identification to resolution.
- Conducts margin analysis and obtains credit approvals; or processes licensing requests.
- Recognizance’s, monitors, and resolves account, contract process, and/or licensing and financial discrepancies.
- Informs affected departments of paperwork requirements and process flow.
- Obtains customer confirmation via telephone, and authorizes and executes client contracts.
- Audits internal operations databases for consistency and prepares reports from databases.
- Documents contracts with clients and other departments; and maintains and updates client records.
- May schedule product delivers, installation, training and licensing as well as final invoice reviews.
- May review contractual documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Requires following standard practices and procedures to resolve a variety of problems.
- Requires working on problems of moderate scope, where analysis of a situation requires a review of identifiable factors. Works from only general instructions on routine work.
- Must be able to analyze situations of the type from which answers may be readily obtained.
- Participates in team efforts.
- The job specifications are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree with an accounting or contract processing background and a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience.
- Typically reports to a Business Operations Manager.
- Requires time management skills to accomplish objectives and assignments within a specified time-frame.
- Requires good organizational and coordination skills to ensure the smooth processing of sales contracts within required specifications to meet tight schedules.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills to relay concepts and ideas in a clear and concise way to customers and employees.
- Requires the ability to identify and resolve or properly delegate client-related issues to the appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Requires the exercise of initiative and follow-up regarding issues and work assignments to ensure that department objectives and customer expectations are met in a timely fashion.
- Requires proficiency in using customer service tools and consistent level of successful performance to meet satisfactory level of customer support and achieve departmental objectives.
- Requires proficiency with PC software application, standard office equipment, and database systems to expediently process work.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.