- Responsible for order management, recurring customer set up, configuration changes, system licensing, database/finance project work and billing/auditing work.
- Works extensively with internal and external customers.
- Must possess coordination, organization and work prioritization skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills and be team oriented.
- Must have computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Responsible for processing coordinating and managing sales contracts or licensing change requests throughout the entire order processing or licensing procedure.
- Learns and applies Company policies, processes, and procedures for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates ability to complete/handle a variety of job-related tasks that may vary in complexity.
- Maintains and updates client records on a regular basis.
- Obtains proficiency in assigned products and applications.
- Coordinates the flow of production information for assigned operations.
- Routes and monitors client contracts throughout the entire delivery, training and billing process; or researches and resolves licensing change requests and issues from identification to resolution.
- Conducts margin analysis and obtains credit approvals; or processes licensing requests.
- Recognizance’s, monitors, and resolves account, contract process, and/or licensing and financial discrepancies.
- Informs affected departments of paperwork requirements and process flow.
- Obtains customer confirmation via telephone, and authorizes and executes client contracts.
- Audits internal operations databases for consistency and prepares reports from databases.
- Documents contracts with clients and other departments; and maintains and updates client records.
- May schedule product delivers, installation, training and licensing as well as final invoice reviews.
- May review contractual documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Requires following standard practices and procedures to resolve a variety of problems.
- Requires working on problems of moderate scope, where analysis of a situation requires a review of identifiable factors. Works from only general instructions on routine work.
- Must be able to analyze situations of the type from which answers may be readily obtained.
- Participates in team efforts.
- The job specifications are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree with an accounting or contract processing background and a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience.
- Typically reports to a Business Operations Manager.
- Requires time management skills to accomplish objectives and assignments within a specified time-frame.
- Requires good organizational and coordination skills to ensure the smooth processing of sales contracts within required specifications to meet tight schedules.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills to relay concepts and ideas in a clear and concise way to customers and employees.
- Requires the ability to identify and resolve or properly delegate client-related issues to the appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Requires the exercise of initiative and follow-up regarding issues and work assignments to ensure that department objectives and customer expectations are met in a timely fashion.
- Requires proficiency in using customer service tools and consistent level of successful performance to meet satisfactory level of customer support and achieve departmental objectives.
- Requires proficiency with PC software application, standard office equipment, and database systems to expediently process work.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.