Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor Parts Network seller and Buyer information is very out of date and will provide significant user and business value to be properly identified and updated.
Identify and research Epicor Parts Network registration information.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify registrations that are out of business
- Identify registrations that no longer use EPN and deactivate
- Identify registrations that are mis-identified
- Identify registrations that need updating
- Willingness to learn Epicor proprietary software
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Problem-solving skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.