Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:Design, code, implement and support application integration and user interface solutions that meet business needs. Provide technical leadership in analyzing current and future system solutions. Work closely with Application SMEs, business users and other developers to build solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Consults with end user and IT staff, gathers requirements, designs applications, and suggests alternative approaches to meet user requirements.
- Performs production support and data analysis to resolve issues. Able multi-task and put out several fires at the same time.
- Ability to occasionally work outside of standard business hours. We are a 24x7 global IT team and there is occasional after hours and weekend work.
- Analyzes business processes, user workflow, database requirements, user requirements and existing business application functionality; develops project scopes, feasibility analysis, and system requirements.
- Responds to requests for data or for data analysis including reporting, normalization, field mapping, and duplicate record detection using MS SQL.
- Develops and maintains technical design documentation, user guides, test plans. Ensures training of individuals for newly developed applications.
- Performs extensive data discovery and unit testing to ensure deployment of quality solutions early in the software development lifecycle.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5 years of experience in application development that includes proficiency with Microsoft based software engineering (.NET, C#, MVC, SSIS, SQL Server). High level of working knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL Server, creating DB objects, tables, indexes, views, constraints, etc. Extensive experience with query tuning and developing stored procedures is required.
- 2 years of experience with integration ETL tools such SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), including SSIS Script Tasks. Experience in designing systems that use C#, XML/XSLT, SOAP, REST, JSON.
- Exposure to both batch and real time system integration concepts. Ability to develop data translation objects and data processing flow using modern tools and adapt to new ones as they become available.
- Experience with IT change management procedures, code promotion through non-production environments and source control management tool (GIT).
- Experience building front end user interfaces over complex table structures with .NET MVC.
- Experience with iPaaS cloud based tools like Jitterbit or Dell Boomi.
- Experience using agile methodologies in practice (Scrum, Kanban).
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.