Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
Epicor promotes growth on every level: for our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software.
We offer an open and supportive environment where you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting where new opportunities are as accessible to you as your leadership team is.
- Implementing our infrastructure as code and implementing change controls.
- Implementing monitoring, observability and alerting tools such as dashboards and logging systems to understand the health and availability of our infrastructure and applications.
- Orchestrate the software release process and support upgrade and conversion activities
- Optimizing for performance, stability, cost efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborating with teammates and working cross-functionally with different engineering teams.
- Knowledge of GitOps processes for driving auditable and repeatable changes to infrastructure
- Create functional documentation to assist co-workers or like skilled individuals with covering your duties and responsibilities
- Support a Web-based SaaS application and related system in partnership with our SaaS Customers ensuring their success.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting infrastructure engineering
- Automation of infrastructure management tasks is a requirement
- Cloud engineering experience. Azure preferred
- Knowledge of IIS
- Demonstrated experience resolving incidents, outages, and being part of an On-Call rotation
- Microsoft SQL experience is A+
- Kubernetes experience is A+
- PHP / PowerShell / ARM templates / C# Scripting experience is A+
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.