Job Title: Credit and Collections Representative
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico.
EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
Role Summary/Purpose: This position reviews outstanding bills, contacts Epicor clients, and works with them on resolving delinquent accounts. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and phone skills, with a background in collections or accounting.
· Strive to consistently meet or exceed monthly forecast collections for assigned regions and area of responsibility.
· Contact customers, (internal and external) as described by ESC Policies and Procedures.
· Identify dispute as defined by ESC and enter into the system.
· Work with the management team to reduce significant dollars at risk and improving forecast goals.
· Responsible for making a minimum of 35 out-going calls per day.
· Prepare monthly reports on the status of credits issues within assigned collection region.
· Manage and maintain all customers within the assigned collection region.
· Responsible for maintaining close working relationships with both outside customers and ESC management
· Work with management to ensure past due dollars are being reduced.
· Keep management informed of potential accounts for bad debt.
· Responsible for preparing accounts for collections.
· Recent graduates of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
· Experience in Customer Service or Credit and Collection areas
· Knowledge and Skills Required
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Responsive to internal and external customers
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.