Requisition Number: 19000827
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
This position reviews outstanding bills, contacts Epicor clients, and works with them on resolving delinquent accounts. The ideal candidate needs to have strong customer service and phone skills, with a background in collections or finance/accounting.
- Strive to consistently meet and exceed monthly forecast collections for assigned regions and area of responsibility.
- Contact customers, (internal and external) as described by ESC Policies and Procedures.
- Identify dispute as defined by ESC and enter into the system.
- Work with the management team to reduce significant dollars at risk and improving forecast goals.
- Responsible for making a minimum of 35 out-going calls per day.
- Prepare monthly reports on the status of credits issues within assigned collection region.
- Manage and maintain all customers within the assigned collection region.
- Responsible for maintaining close working relationships with both outside customers and ESC management
- Work with management to ensure past due dollars are being reduced.
- Keep management informed of potential accounts for bad debt.
- Responsible for preparing accounts for collections
- Recent graduates of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Experience in Customer Service or Credit and Collection areas
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Responsive to internal and external customers
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.