Job Title: Content Enablement System Administrator/Consultant
Requisition Number: 18001157
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Administrator is responsible for curating, supporting, and maintaining Epicor’s Docurated internal and Channel Partner environments. The Administrator will work closely with the Sales and Product Marketing teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs.
Docurated is a modern sales content enablement platform integrated with SalesForce.com that makes it easy for sales teams to find, share, and track sales content. Companies benefit from higher win rates, reduced sales cycles, and increased productivity. Cloud-based and browser-friendly, it is used by many enterprise customers worldwide.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing team to curate content based on supporting data and analytics
- Train and support Docurated users to ensure proper use of the platform
- Proactively gather feedback from users
- Manage all processes that impact/relate to Docurated
- Regularly document and communicate project status to stakeholders
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Board and/or Executive reports
- Report on and analyze platform metrics
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience
- Develop new processes and improve existing processes for efficiency
- Document content processes and tools as needed
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, vendor, key stakeholders, etc.
- Be the company subject matter expert (SME) on Docurated
- In the Administrator role, it is expected that the individual:
- Is a self-starter with substantial attention to detail that manages time and activities with minimal day-to-day guidance or interaction from their manager.
- Prioritizes and manages tasks/deliverables, can handle multiple tasks simultaneously and is able to complete assignments given aggressive time constraints with a high level of quality.
- Is able to interpret data to continuously optimize content and promote usage
- Is able to interact and influence global teams and stakeholders that span the organization.
- Establishes effective trust-based relationships with stakeholders from different functions and seniority levels, is able to quickly build credibility and is viewed as the “go to” person for Docurated related items.
- Is able to challenge the status quo, takes initiative to improve or simplify processes and raises issues in a professional and productive manner.
- Contributes knowledge freely within Epicor and encourages team members and peers to do so as well.
- 5+ years professional experience. Software industry, field sales/operations and/or product marketing experience preferred.
- Experience working in or with groups such as sales, marketing and product management.
- Curious analytical thinker with strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts.
- Ability to drive issues to closure, exercise independent judgment, critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in and influence change at all levels.
- Strong communication, presentation, collaboration and teamwork skills including the ability to synthesize information for senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and priorities in a fast paced, intense environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint and SalesForce.com.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.