Credit and Collections Intern
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
This position reviews outstanding bills, contacts Epicor clients, and works with them on resolving delinquent accounts. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and phone skills, with a background in collections or accounting.
What You’ll Do:
- Strive to consistently meet or exceed monthly forecast collections for assigned regions and area of responsibility.
- Contact customers, (internal and external) as described by ESC Policies and Procedures.
- Identify dispute as defined by ESC and enter into the system.
- Work with the management team to reduce significant dollars at risk and improving forecast goals.
- Responsible for making a minimum of 35 out-going calls per day.
- Prepare monthly reports on the status of credits issues within assigned collection region.
- Manage and maintain all customers within the assigned collection region.
- Responsible for maintaining close working relationships with both outside customers and ESC management
- Work with management to ensure past due dollars are being reduced.
- Keep management informed of potential accounts for bad debt.
- Responsible for preparing accounts for collections.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience in Customer Service or Credit and Collection areas
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Responsive to internal and external customers
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.