Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
The .NET Solutions Developer provides technical leadership to other Developers responsible for coding new business application features that have been defined by CSG Solution Architects and team members. Designs solutions, estimates and contributes to CSG and Epicor best practices. Additional responsibilities include maintenance work related to solutions (investigation and resolution of reported issues, upgrades to later releases).
- Estimates scope of work for solutions from requirements
- Develops solutions (both internal and external to Epicor ERP)
- Investigates and resolves reported issues
- Designs solutions
- Upgrades releases periodically
- Builds trusted relationships with our customers to have a deep understanding of the customers’ needs
- Deploys solutions to customer site
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communication English skills. Ability to build strong relationships with customers and participate in discussions with business and technical leaders
- 5+ years . NET platform experience and developing with C#.
- 3+ years of consulting and specialized/industry experience
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills
- ERP products and technology experience
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.