Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Interprets source documents in a variety of formats. Applies proper guidelines to enter source data. Utilizes company policies and procedures in order to analyze, research and enter data to create a reliable cost efficient end product. Converts various types of data from multiple formats into a format acceptable to the particular database.
- Utilizes various software programs to manipulate, parse, normalize and clean data.
- Interprets data relevance according to business rules and processes to meet user expectation requirements.
- Enters data, conducts data verification and quality analyses, and performs data corrections, as required.
- Evaluates electronic media for data content; and performs quality assurance checks on final products.
- Conducts research for exception reporting.
- Understanding of computers, mainframe databases, and spreadsheet and data processing programs to perform data processing and quality assurance functions on various platforms.
- Requires attention to detail and the adherence to product guidelines/procedures to obtain accuracy and thoroughness in assignments.
- Requires the ability to gather facts and extract relevant information through logical systematic review
- Ability to process data quickly and accurately.
- Ability to analyze data and determine the most efficient way to complete files.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.