Job Title: Data Coordinator
Location(s): Monterrey, MX
Epicor Software drives business growth.
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Interprets source documents in a variety of formats. Applies proper guidelines to enter source data. Utilizes company policies and procedures in order to analyze, research and enter data to create a reliable cost efficient end product. Converts various types of data from multiple formats into a format acceptable to the particular database.
· Utilizes various software programs to manipulate, parse, normalize and clean data.
· Interprets data relevance according to business rules and processes to meet user expectation requirements.
· Conducts electronic data comparisons between old and new files.
· Enters data, conducts data verification and quality analyses, and performs data corrections, as required.
· Evaluates electronic media for data content; and performs quality assurance checks on final products.
· Conducts research for exception reporting.
· Learn and apply company policies, processes and procedures for assigned areas of responsibility.
· Demonstrate ability to complete/handle a variety of job-related tasks that may vary in complexity.
· Understanding of computers, mainframe databases, and spreadsheet and data processing programs to perform data processing and quality assurance functions on various platforms.
· Ability to process data quickly and accurately.
· Ability to analyze data and determine the most efficient way to complete files.
· Requires attention to detail and the adherence to product guidelines/procedures to obtain accuracy and thoroughness in assignments.
· Requires the ability to gather facts and extract relevant information through logical systematic review
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.