Database Developer (SQL)
What You’ll Do:
You will be joining a forward-thinking team and you will be encouraged to discover and use new technologies to add value to Epicor’s ERP applications.
You will work closely with customers and development teams (internal and external) and will be involved in the full lifecycle of Epicor’s ERP applications. Furthermore, you will need to be able to adjust to constant business changes (new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies).
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable database objects (queries, stored procedures, triggers, functions, views).
- This individual will be routinely interacting with other teams including Developers, QA, Hosting or customers.
- Working with team of Database Developers as well as Database Administrators internally and externally (customers).
- Perform SQL query tuning and performance optimization on complex inefficient queries
- Analyze queries for any deadlock resulting due to conflicts
- Collaborate and/or design database and performance enhancements
- Keep up-to-date with the latest database features, techniques, and technologies
- Support current business applications including the implementation of bug fixes as needed
- Able to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Able to meet deadlines set in project planning
- Communicate progress through the project execution phase
- Follow industry and company standard coding practices
- Produce technical and application documentation
- Test database process feature enhancements and bug fixes
- Produce quality deliverables upon deployment
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of work related experience.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and supporting database processes using Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Profiler and/or other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server performance related issues.
- Demonstrated ability to perform above listed essential job functions.
- Team player
- Independent thinker
- Excellent communicator
- Advanced English Skills
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Production/Staging database administration.
- Project management
- Eager for learning/self-taught
- ERP Experience.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.