Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The IT Desktop Support Tech handles alerting of problems and works to resolve them. He/She analyzes the problem and, depending on problem complexity and resolution time constraints, either solves it or escalates. The Global SD Analyst utilizes support from technical experts within the organization and third parties, as required, to resolve a problem. He/She takes responsibility for handling incidents and following them through completion or escalation. Upon successful resolution, he/she finalizes the task according to Epicor’s policies for incident management. Job duties also include recording the problems encountered and techniques used to solve it for future reference.
Global SD Analysts should be capable of solving a variety of problems, including those that may not have standard resolution methods. This position requires a person who can think ahead to implement proactive measures. Ability to grasp information in several formats, including print, verbal and pictorial representations, is important.
A Global SD Analyst must demonstrate technical knowledge with previous experience preferred and be proficient in the following skill sets:
· Delivers superior customer experience by responding to Service Requests according to established service level agreements in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
· Responsible for communicating with end-users regarding incident updates, phone calls, instant messages and/or email notification.
· Follows standard call tracking, special instructions and other documented processes and procedures and logs all work performed in a highly detailed and readily reviewable manner in the incident tracking system.
· Sets end-user expectation regarding the type and timeliness of service to be provided.
· Responsible for meeting individual and departmental metric goals with regards to incidents and phone support requests.
· Assists and/or consults with tiered support escalation members to achieve company defined Service Level Agreements.
· Must be able to work flexible hours as required.
· Provide Microsoft Windows operating systems support including training and support requests received for Microsoft Office Suite applications and other enterprise IT and business applications.
· Windows Server Technologies and Active Directory experience a plus.
· Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 experience a plus.
· Thin client technology experience (Microsoft Remote Desktop Web Access) a plus.
· Network management software experience (Dell Open Manage, Microsoft System Center, SolarWinds Orion) a plus.
· Provides fundamental information technology/systems support and serves as "front line" response to customers via phone, email, instant message, and remote connectivity assistance.
· Documentation and attention to detail a must.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned.
A minimum of one years’ experience in IT Help Desk or technical Customer Service Call Center (level 1) environment preferred.
· Technical knowledge in Active Directory, Windows Operating Systems, MS Office, O365, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and Networking is preferred.
· Must be available to work a flexible shift schedule.
· Demonstrate ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems in an effective manner.
· Be highly motivated.
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
· A positive professional attitude with strong background in customer service is a must.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written).
· Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to a fast pace and continuously changing environment is required.
· Demonstrate ability to follow, capture, and document all relevant details pertaining to a support issue.
· Ability to think outside the box when diagnosing and troubleshooting issues where documentation may not readily exist.
· Handling all calls and requests with high emphasis on a friendly, professional customer-service attitude.
· Ability to read, write, and speak in English is mandatory.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.