Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Our DevOps Engineer will manage the IT infrastructure & software in a dedicated cloud multi-tenant environment. There is also a need to assist with the provisioning, the deployments, and the validation/monitoring of the platform's performance.Our DevOps Engineer will manage the IT infrastructure & software in a dedicated cloud multi-tenant environment. There is also a need to assist with the provisioning, the deployments, and the validation/monitoring of the platform's performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Encourage innovation and implementation of cutting-edge technologies within cloud-based environments.
- Automating build & deployment processes.
- Install system patches and perform application installations.
- Assist with managing operational environments as code moves through various stages of the release cycle.
- Definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing
- business needs.
- Work closely with the engineering group to solve server, environmental and deployment issues.
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of DevOps solutions.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience working with cloud providers (Azure or AWS).
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools.
- Able to maintain Windows and Linux based application environments.
- Experience with Config management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Experience with Database Administration, SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience using Agile (Scrum) practices.
- Experience working with Git version control.
- Strong Bash and Linux skills.
- Knowledge of orchestrated application deployment using Dockers containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience deploying and monitoring services and the web applications that they support.
- Ability to communicate core DevOps concepts.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Expertise with infrastructure management using Terraform.
- Experience with the HashiStack toolset (Consul, Vault, etc).
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.