- Encourage innovation and implementation of cutting-edge technologies like Kubernetes, Fluentd, CNI, and Kong
- Automating manual build & deployment steps
- Install patches and perform application installations
- Manage lower environments as code moves through various stages of the release cycle
- Definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities.
- Work closely with engineering group to solve dev/test/pre-prod/production server and environment issues
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Spinnaker and Jenkins
- Able to maintain Windows and Linux based application environments
- Understanding of the HashiStack toolset (Consul, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with Config management tools such as Saltstack, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience in software development, including a proficiency in any of the following: Java, Python, Perl, Groovy, Bash Shell, PowerShell.
- Experience using Agile (Scrum) practices.
- Experience working with version control technologies such as SVN or Git.
- Knowledge of orchestrated application deployment using Dockers containers and Kubernetes.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.