Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor is seeking a highly organized and highly-engaging professional to help the Performance Marketing Paid Media team coordinate our go-to-market and always-on advertising plans. In this role, you will help manage the processes around our integrated paid media programs. You will assist our channel experts with the planning, execution, and optimization of campaigns across channels. The team works closely with internal creative, web, and field marketing team members and external partners to ensure that paid media initiatives are aligned to business goals, objectives, and lead generation targets.
What You’ll Do:
- Support GTM and day-to-day operations of paid media campaigns including project management, ad trafficking, and the coordination of internal and external tasks and deliverables.
- Establishes timelines and assigns specific tasks for all projects and communicates assignments to appropriate staff.
- Reviews and provides quality assurance for ad materials, campaign activations, and measurement.
- Must possess project management skills along with the ability to multitask various projects at once and effectively communicate internally and externally.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams, coordinating campaigns from beginning to end, and delivering results on-time.
- Familiarity with a variety of paid digital media channels including paid search, programmatic, paid social media, and more. Understanding of digital platforms, digital content, and optimization of media and web.
- Builds strong relationships and solves problems.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ Years marketing coordination experience in an agency environment
- Strong English written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office and Teams
Additional Skills That Could Set you Apart:
- B2B Advertising for ERP or SAAS
- Agency Experience
- Project Management Software (Wrike or similar)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.