Requisition Number: 19000251
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
This role is responsible for performance-driven media focusing on activation and optimization across paid media in the Latin America and other global regions.
- Works with internal teams to assess digital media needs and develops programs that meets program goals including Paid Search/PPC, paid social and display advertising
- Understands the target markets
- Delivers performance reports, analysis and optimization programs
- Maintains communication with internal teams on programs
- Proactively manages accounts to ensure strong performance including but not limited to keyword management, bidding strategies, campaign structure, A/B testing, content, and landing page optimization
- Works with 3rd party vendors on campaigns and assessments
- Maintain flexibility in work schedule to meet business needs
- Participate and provide leadership in inter-departmental meetings, projects and informal activities
- Support the company and other departments wherever and whenever your skills and experience would be beneficial
- Experience working in an Agency
- Experience running B2B paid search (PPC, SEM programs)
- Working knowledge of 3rd party ad platforms (e.g. DSPs, Google Display Network, etc.)
- Experience running ABM programs
- Must be driven by continuous improvement
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years’ experience working in a paid media agency with experience in media bidding, planning, and buying through DCM, DSP and paid social (Linkedin etc)
- Current certifications in Google AdWords, Bing, and Google Analytics
- Possess fluent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
- This person reports to Manager, Digital Marketing
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.