Job Title: EDI Consultant
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
This position is responsible for EDI consulting services with Epicor customers for multiple electronic commerce initiatives and associated applications. Consulting services are provided to customers via telephone and through Epicor’s web-based support application as well as onsite.
- Working as part of Epicor’s ERP EDI Consulting team, providing consulting services on electronic commerce
- Provide EDI consulting services including Translation Map building, testing and deployment while working with customers, 3rd party networks and trading partners
- Provide consulting services to customers on processes and procedures for Electronic Commerce within the customer’s Epicor ERP system
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred – Business, Technical, MIS or IS
- 3+ years’ experience working with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) in either a support, coordinator, or analyst role
- Prior experience in technical customer support
- Must have excellent problem solving and technical skills and be able to simultaneously research and resolve multiple technical issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of ANSI x12 transaction sets 810,830,850,852,855,856,860, 865, as well as their EDIFACT equivalents
- Experience with 3rd party EDI mapping and translator programs required
- Experience with EDI VANs and their interconnections
- VAN Migration Experience
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and applications desired
- Experience in manufacturing and/or distribution industries a plus
- ERP / Distribution / Supply Chain software
- Epicor software experience preferred
- Third Party EDI Translators
- Tie eVision and Integrator EDI Translation software preferred
- Sterling Gentran on Windows, or IBM/Sterling Integrator on Windows or Unix
- Structured Programming
- Java preferred
- C, C++, C#
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.