Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for EDI consulting services with Epicor customers for multiple electronic commerce initiatives and associated applications. Consulting services are provided to customers via telephone and through Epicor’s web-based support application as well as onsite.
What You’ll Do:
- Working as part of Epicor’s ERP EDI Consulting team, providing consulting services on electronic commerce
- Provide EDI consulting services including Translation Map building, testing and deployment while working with customers, 3rd party networks and trading partners
- Provide consulting services to customers on processes and procedures for Electronic Commerce within the customer’s Epicor ERP system
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years’ experience working with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) in either a support, coordinator, or analyst role
- English proficiency
- Prior experience in technical customer support
- Must have excellent problem solving and technical skills and be able to simultaneously research and resolve multiple technical issues
- Strong Customer Service Skills
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Knowledge of ANSI x12 transaction sets 810,830,850,852,855,856,860, 865, as well as their EDIFACT equivalents
- Experience with 3rd party EDI mapping and translator programs required
- Experience with EDI VANs and their interconnections
- VAN Migration Experience
- Experience in manufacturing and/or distribution industries a plus
- ERP / Distribution / Supply Chain software
- Third Party EDI Translators
- Tie eVision and Integrator EDI Translation software preferred
- Sterling Gentran on Windows, or IBM/Sterling Integrator on Windows or Unix
- Structured Programming
- Java, C, C++, C#
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.