Finance Support Associate
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Finance Support Associate is responsible for receiving,logging and assigning all customer billing inquiries, delivering excellent and prompt customer service.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for processing billing inquiry requests from internal and external customers. Requests are received by live phone calls, email, mail, and fax.
- Researching account inquiries, such as billing, delivery dates and contract adjustments, utilizing exceptional problem solving skills.
- Maintains customer address and name records in the customer data base.
- Manages individually assigned work queue in CRM
- Responding to and resolving customer billing questions through research, interdepartmental communications, and analysis.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Demonstrates AWESOME customer service.
- Must be professional, have great attendance, be punctual, has a positive attitude, is a quick learner and be able to multi-task.
- Must possess competent computer skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must speak English proficiently
- Computer skills should include Word, Excel, Outlook, and other ERP experience is preferred as well.
- At least 1 year related experience is required.
- High School Diploma or Associate degree or a related field of study preferred
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.