Job Title: Financial Analyst Sr
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
- Provide financial analysis to the Software Support, Automotive and Cloud Services organizations.
- Support the finance controllers in preparing and analyzing various revenue and expense reports.
- Participate in the monthly close process, including reviewing actuals vs. forecast, reconciling expenses, communicating explanations of variances and preparing journal entries.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages.
- Interface frequently with finance controllers /business managers to monitor monthly adherence to budgets/forecasts and understand variances.
- Assist and participate in the monthly forecast process and the AOP/Annual Operating Plan.
- Provide financial analysis to management to help make informed business decisions. Take responsibility for assigned areas of tasks and follow through.
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
2+ years of relevant work experience
Ability to use financial systems and desktop tools to prepare accurate reports.
Strong understanding of accounting policies and procedures.
Ability to analyze, interpret, and report key financial metrics and trends.
Ability to work and communicate professionally and effectively with the finance and business teams.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Must be detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
Ability to take initiative, produce quality work and meet tight deadlines.
Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to learn financial/accounting software applications to query data and report financials; Epicor and Essbase experience preferred.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.