Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
This position reviews outstanding invoices, communicates with Epicor internal and external customers. Work with them to resolve delinquent accounts to generate payment for them.
What You’ll Do:
• Strive to consistently meet and exceed monthly forecast compilations for assigned regions and area of responsibility.
• Communicate with customers (internal and external) as described in ESC Policies and Procedures.
• Identify the dispute as defined by ESC and log into the system.
• Work with the management team to reduce the significant amount of dollars at risk and improve the planned objectives.
• Responsible for making a minimum of 35 outgoing calls per day.
• Prepare monthly reports on the status of credit issues within the assigned collection region.
What You Need to Succeed:
• Manage and maintain all customers within the assigned collection region.
• Responsible for maintaining close working relationships with both external clients and ESC management
• Work with management to ensure that past-due dollars are reduced.
• Keep the administration informed about possible bad debt accounts.
• Responsible for preparing accounts for collections
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• Recent bachelor's degree graduates are required in Accounting, Finance, International Business, related.
• Experience in the areas of Customer Service or Credit and Collections
• Knowledge and skills required in ERP management (preferable)
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.