Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor is seeking an experienced Frontend developer for a service that is optimizing cloud spend. The developer will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the web application including main web design, Azure Active Directory Security, and all interactions between client-side to back-end rest components.
What You’ll Do:
The primary responsibilities will be to design, develop, and maintain the web application, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Ideal candidates will be experienced professionals with experience in UX and UI designing, basic Object-Oriented development methods and tools in a Microsoft DevOps environment as well as knowledge of scrum methodology.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong UX and UI design knowledge.
- Proficient in one or more of the following:
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication English skills.
- The ability to understand and clearly communicate detailed technical and business information.
- Ionic or Bootstrap knowledge.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with Azure Cloud services
- Experience with some design frameworks and tools.
- Experience with GitHub workflow and GitHub Actions.
- Experience with CSS Grid.
- Experience with Object-Oriented development methods.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with ARM Templates.
- Experience with C#
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.