Front End Developer
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Come join and help a talented group of developers creating the next generation UI platform of Epicor; you will actively participate in building a framework and implementing features for developers as well as end users; you will collaborate with architects and user experience experts in order to build modern libraries and fresh UI.
We are looking for a front-end developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Candidates must be able to work independently, open to challenges, have solid development skills, a commitment to quality, a passion for building highly usable applications, and demonstrated ability to communicate clearly.
- Develop product features from scratch
- Create unit tests to back up implemented features
- Use latest and modern practices to design and build user interfaces
- Collaborate with other teams and provide support and guidance
- Take ownership of tasks and ensure they get done
- Fluent in English
- Experience with code versioning tools
- Follow design and programming best practices
- A habit to learn independently
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and stay focused on critical tasks
- Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular, React and/or Vue
- Proficient in typescript
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with agile development and practices
- Experience in building reusable code, libraries, and frameworks
- Foundations in user experience and responsive design
- Familiarity with mobile and hybrid technologies
- Familiarity with next generation web technologies such as web assembly, progressive web applications, jamstack, etc.
- Knowledge of front-end unit testing
- Fair understanding of the Node/NPM ecosystem
- Experience with C#
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.