Hardware Support Specialist
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Responsible for overseeing the on-site installation, servicing, and repair of equipment/systems including evaluation of existing installations for operational efficiencies and potential business risks. Functions as a company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Identifies, positions, sells, and delivers consulting services for networking and security related topics. Responsible for billing of both T&M and consulting services.
What You’ll Do:
• Provides quality telephone support with a high degree of customer service, product expertise and timeliness
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and oversees repairs of defective equipment
• Performs selected software troubleshooting and repair
• Establishes and maintains effective customer relations
• Documents customer problems/issues as well as troubleshooting steps and resolutions
• Elevates unresolved problems or issues within prescribed timeframes
• Be able to attain a monthly revenue quota
• Sell and provide consulting services on a regular basis,
also sell/upgrade and install products for the existing customer base.
What You Need to Succeed:
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical ability coupled with strong decision-making skills and willingness to support changing department initiatives.
• Requires the ability to troubleshoot and configure various Hardware and Software including but not limited to: Server’s, PC’s, Scanners, Printers, RF and POS equipment, Windows OS, and Linux.
• Requires the ability to sell product and services to the existing base.
• Skill to exercise initiative and follow-up regarding issues and work assignment to ensure that department objectives and customer expectations are met in a timely manner.
• Proficiency in using customer service tools sufficient to meet satisfactory level of customer support.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• Requires previous experience in driving incremental revenue from sales of added value services
• Experience with Retail Hardware
• Experience within a software company
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.