Job Title: Generalist
The Generalist supports the HRBP team in aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated functions and regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, onboarding, reporting and compliance. This role will be supporting Monterrey and a Global Function.
- Works with Monterrey teams in a variety of areas including communications, employee relations, employee engagement, compensation, resource management, team and individual development, and practice/policy interpretation and application.
- Assists HRBP with projects, including employee engagement related initiatives.
- Runs reports, analyze trends and metrics and develops recommendations.
- As needed, partners with other HR team members to work on global initiatives and projects.
- In partnership with HR leadership, may manage and resolve employee relations issues, including PIP’s. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Processes employee changes, terminations and other operational tasks.
- Assists with out of cycle compensation changes.
- Conduct exit interviews
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of generalist experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Basic working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including employee relations, talent management, staffing and federal and state employment laws.
- Experience with global company preferred.
- Self-starter with high intellect. Takes initiative to identify and anticipate needs and makes continuous improvement recommendations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. Works effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to manage employee relations situations; working knowledge of employment law.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing, multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.