Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The HR Intern provides quality HR support to HR team and internal customers. Responsible for delivering assistance and administrative support.
This support is based on Monterrey Office.
- Administrate external partnerships for employees (discounts, benefits, etc...).
- Support with Employee Events (Community, TownHalls, etc...)
- Support with Employee Files and Requests
- Other activities:
- Begin to develop knowledge of HR Regulations
- Responsible for Quarterly Meetings
- Support on Pre-employment processes
- Support on Onboarding
What You Need to Succeed:
- English - great written and oral communication skills
- Availability: 30 hours per week, to start March 9
- Able to work with different teams
- Learning Agility
- Prioritize activities for the best interest to the team
- Handle employee requirements with quality and a Customer Mindset
- Able to identify when to escalate a request or situation
- Detailed oriented
- Organizational and Planning skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.