Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M USD in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Manages projects/process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities.
- Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions.
- Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
- Uses these data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintains HRMS system tables. Documents process and results.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.