Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The IT Governance, Risk Management & Compliance Analyst is responsible for working with the GRC Leadership team, Information Technology, Epicor Business Units, Legal and other relevant departments to analyze and implement IT Security & Risk Management frameworks, policies, standards and best practices.
- Assists in reviewing evidence for compliance requirements (PCI-DSS, SOX, SSAE16, etc.) and best practices.
- Coordinates remediation of non-compliant areas of IT.
- Assists in development and implementation of IT security awareness programs for both technical and non-technical audiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Supports the work of the IT Security Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC) department who are responsible for analyzing and implementing IT Security & Risk Management frameworks policies, standards and best practices.
- Executes regular or scheduled compliance tasks as assigned, summarizing and reporting findings, ensuring that audit issues and associated root causes are understood, well defined and presented to GRC leadership.
- Assist in the development of formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Works with GRC Leadership, Information Technology and Epicor Business Units to document and implement IT Security & Risk Management frameworks, policies, standards and best practices.
- Coordinates remediation for non-compliant areas of IT.
- Support other department initiatives and deliverables as needed.
What You Need to Succeed:
- BS or BA degree (preferably in an Information Technology field) or any combination of equivalent education, experience, and formal training that allows the candidate to meet the requirements of the job.
- 2 or more years of information technology experience, at least 1 of them in a relevant information security and/or risk management field.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Working knowledge and/or hands on experience with IT frameworks such as SOC, SOX, PCI, and NIST.
- High level understanding of IT environments such as Active Directory, SQL, Cloud Services.
- Strong skills in data analysis, mining and normalization.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.