Technical Support Analyst – Cloud Services
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The role of a member of the Epicor Cloud Services team is to manage incidents, changes and problems reported by the hosted customers, attend monitoring alerts and work in accordance to internal Standard Operating Procedures. The day to day tasks may include troubleshooting, investigating system issues, updating ticketing tools, answering emails, telephone calls, updating and following up with customer’s questions and enquiries. Activities may also include updating documentation, testing solutions, developing scripts and fixes, as well as writing / adjusting reports and coordinating issues with other departments.
What You’ll Do:
- Investigate and analyze reported user’s queries/issues/problems from external customers through to a satisfactory conclusion within the SLA’s that are specific to the customer.
- Ensure that the recommendations/ solutions are in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures and customer’s system design.
- Update users/customers during the troubleshooting and lifecycle of the issue, ensuring the customer is always up-to-date.
- Test solutions, scripts and fixes (within parameters provided by the customer management), and co-ordinating issues with other departments.
- Produce necessary documentation of Epicor Cloud Services service’s and users.
- Coordinate with the customers on solutions to be completed at the customer’s site.
- Issues relating to other software should be recorded and then passed onto other departments.
- Provide training to end users when required.
- Occasionally write reports within guidelines.
- Maintain an audit trail of the actions/steps/testing taken for a specific issue under the ticket number of the action request system.
- Consult with experts outside of department where issues that cannot be solved.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Good knowledge of computer technology (Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL, VMWare)
- Good verbal communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English language
- Quick Learner, Flexibility, Reliability, Proactivity, Timing and Multitasking
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
- Consulting and/or support experience
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Amazon Web Services Experience
- Google Cloud Experience
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.