Java Software Developer
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
About us: Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
We’re looking for a fantastic Software Developer to join our growing team. If you’re passionate and deeply curious about finding solutions to new challenges and perfecting the design of our visionary Epicor products for Automotive Aftermarket, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in developing solutions using Java (and Object-Oriented Programming). Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- It’s all in the name. Develop our software products to make them the best in the industry.
- Dream up and build new applications. Get creative and focus on solving problems for our customers.
- Write, test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures.
- Stay on track by following best practices and established processes for large, complex projects.
- Participate in all phases of the development process including review and analysis of functional specifications, coding, unit testing and maintenance.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Amazing problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative team player with great communication.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail, and an obsession with quality.
- 3+ years of applicable experience in Software Development with Java.
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred, but MySQL or others are also valid).
- 1+ years of experience working with Spring or 3+ years working with Eclipse.
- Basic knowledge of Maven.
- Basic knowledge of versioning control tools (Git preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with CSS.
- Experience with SpringBoot.
- Experience with REST or Spring Services.
- Bonus points if you have experience with XSLT, Couchbase, ElasticSearch, MongoDB and/or building applications in Tomcat.
Why you should click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Software Developer to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional solutions for Automotive Aftermarket by providing high-quality web-based products to our customers.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.