Requisition Number: 19000900
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As the Lead Entry/Data Clean Team Lead you will oversee a team of lead nurture and marketing data specialists. Working closely with the corporate and field marketing organizations you ensure efficient lead flow into Salesforce.com and make sure the teams meets the agreed upon service level agreements. You will work within the broader Epicor brand guidelines and corporate processes to find opportunities for continuous improvement of processes. You should be a keen, self-motivated individual with a keen eye for detail and be familiar with basic marketing processes and CRM systems.
- Manage the Lead Entry and Data Clean team and ensure daily tasks are completed
- Work in Salesforce.com CRM system to facilitate new sales leads into the system
- Maintain & optimize global processes & adhere to Service Level Agreements for lead entry
- Use data import and cleansing tools
- Run reports to check and analyze data
- Work with Epicor field marketing and other corporate marketing teams on various projects
- Experience with using CRM and other software systems
- Experience with using data import and cleansing tools
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, and other MS Office tools
- Strong attention to detail, focus on quality, and demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work fast without errors
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.