Requisition Number: 18002547
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Assist with various projects relating to our Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation systems. The intern will work with the rest of the marketing operations team to improve the data hygiene in our CRM system, and to organize information in the marketing automation software. Ability to work independently, strong analytical thinking skills and proficiency with Excel and other MS Office applications are needed.
- Work within the Salesforce.com CRM system to update data manually, and run reports of data not in compliance.
- Manipulate data within MS Excel and utilize automated data extraction and upload tools for Salesforce.com.
- Work within the Silverpop marketing automation system to organize folders, archive materials and perform standard system clean-up activities.
- Other tasks as needed as they pertain to Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Strong analytical and written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Demonstrated time management skills
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.