Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
The Marketing Operations Analyst is responsible for day to day marketing campaign operations using Marketo and other campaign tools we at Epicor. Job Includes Audience Selection, Targeting, Campaign Design, Execution and Measurement.
- Analyzes and interprets behaviors and patterns that make customers successful to retain them.
- Establishes analytics to understand the metrics at which inbound marketing activity turns into customers.
- Contributes to strategy design for nurturing sales leads through a mix of content and other calls-to-action.
- Applies best practices and makes proactive recommendations on new trends and market conditions.
- Uses marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels.
- Collaborates effectively with stakeholders across the company.
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel tool
- Ability to interpret data into insights for decision making
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement
- Strong experience and knowledge of Marketo
- Ability to create reports and Dashboards in Marketo or Similar Marketing Automation Tools
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- SFDC experience is a plus
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.