Job Title: Marketing Operations Intern
Requisition Number: 17002372
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The ideal candidate will be organized, responsible in order to collaborate with Marketing and Sales under the direction of the Corporate Marketing Manager, to analyze marketing campaign responses and facilitate lead flow into CRM (Salesforce.com).The Marketing Operations Intern will work with the Marketing Data team to ensure that all leads submitted during the business quarter are entered and are provided to the correct sales resource. Candidate will be working as part of a team that has great history of mutual respect, cooperation and support and a positive attitude.
- A student currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Keyboard typing speed 60 WMP or better.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interest in the analysis of geographic and statistical data submitted to determine correct assignment.
- This internship focuses in developing data and analytics capabilities
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.