Requisition Number: 18002504
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in marketing and product management to join our product marketing team in Monterrey, Mexico.
The marketing intern work on projects related to demand generation, collateral development, market research and marketing programs and awareness campaigns with the local Monterrey as well as US based team.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications. We are offering a flexible schedule to work around your school schedule. We provide training, local guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the software industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Sample responsibilities for this internship may include the following:
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist with the creation and preparation for product presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (SalesForce.com)
- Help organize marketing events
- Perform research into the automotive aftermarket focused on our target markets comprised of auto part distributors and service repair shops
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Investigate emerging trends in the automotive aftermarket
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Provide content creation for all of our company social media accounts on LinkedIN and the Epicor Blog.
- Assist in developing social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries
- Input into the creation of marketing programs and promotions and communication vehicles
- Preparation of supporting materials for marketing programs
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data to measure the success of marketing campaigns
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree program with a major in marketing or related field
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.