Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for assisting HR leadership in designing and executing our HR Technology strategy in alignment with the overall BSC business goals and roadmap. Its primary responsibilities include Strategic Planning and Solution Architecture HR Technology multi-year roadmap. Will act as a product specialist for development, deployment and support of new and existing tools to improve workforce productivity and to enable business insights and analytics from HRIS to Payroll and Workforce Analytics, as well as exploration of automations and chatbots to meet Epicor’s short and long term business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Systems Operation, Implementation & Support - Leads all current and future HRIS systems functionality. Engages with key stakeholders (internal & external) to accommodate current and future business needs.
- Project Management and Initiatives - Acts as assigned Project Lead for assigned HRIS projects related to planning and implementations. Directs systems upgrades, enhancements and integrations in partnership with IT and other key stakeholders
- Data Management & Reporting - Works with key stakeholders to understand business needs for information and design, implement and deliver new reporting and metrics to fulfill such needs. Ensures compliance, security and integrity of HR data.
- Process Improvement - Reviews HRIS processes in the wider context and leads process improvement initiatives to ensure HRIS accurately reflects Epicor’s business needs today, tomorrow and in the future. Ensures technical, training, and process documentation is created and maintained and backed up/transferred to the rest of the members of the team.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Full expertise using Cognos & Visual Basic for Applications
- Advanced SQL (stored procedures, queries and update statements)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience working with integrated HR applications (Taleo, Ultipro, SumTotal preferred)
- Front End programming (HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, etc…)
- Relevant experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.