Job Title: .NET C# Developer
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐ specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and
service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are
built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries,
Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on
Role Summary/Purpose: Development and maintenance of Epicor 10. The individual will be responsible for coding new,
business application features. Will work closely with quality assurance, support and directly with our customer base.
Participation in all phases of the development process including: review and analysis of functional specifications, coding,
unit testing, and maintenance.
- Ability to analyze detailed design specifications, provide feedback, and perform the work required from the design.
- Analyzes requirements and clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with business analysts and product managers.
- Reviews code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are
- Learns and employs knowledge of the business segment targeted by the software application.
- Develop business software as defined in Design Specifications and as directed by supervisor.
- Attend design review meetings to assist in identifying design issues and programming methods that will improve work
productivity and product quality.
- Communicate with co-workers, quality assurance staff, and documentation staff to clarify program design details,
exchange and verify information, and coordinate work activities.
- Participate in process assessment programs and make recommendations to improve software development methods.
- Identify and resolve programming problems by following routine methods, established system development
methodologies, and through the guidance of more senior software engineering staff.
- Develop queries, reports, stored procedures and triggers
- Complete and maintain basic work and project records.
Education Preferred: Educational attainment equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or related field.
- Knowledge of object oriented development principles required.
- Knowledge of C# languages required.
- Knowledge of database usage and normalization techniques.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Progress Databases. - Knowledge of ERP software knowledge in Accounting or Manufacturing/Distribution preferred.
- Knowledge programming techniques and structures as they apply to a multi-user environment preferred.
Work Experience: At least one or two years of software development experience.