Pricing Data Analyst
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Pricing Data Analyst is responsible for managing product and pricing data across the entire organization, utilizing a variety of data and analysis tools, and is instrumental in maintaining Epicorʼs financial data environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage product and pricing data across multiple IT systems, such as ERP and CRM.
- Oversee the Product Change Request processes, systems, and participants to meet pre-established business objectives.
- Manage global product and pricing communications.
- Develop and document best practices and policies for the management of product and pricing data.
- Educate and support Product Managers in applying best practices to the product and pricing data.
- Identify process improvement opportunities; work with business teams to improve data collection and management.
- Develop criteria for identifying errors and inconsistencies in product and pricing data and perform routine audits to correct those.
- Develop reports, metrics, dashboards, data extracts, and other tools to provide the organization with easy visibility into the product, pricing, and sales order data.
- Educate and support stakeholders in analyzing product, pricing, and sales order data.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience manipulating large data sets across disparate systems
- Excellent analytical and data skills are required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop strong relationships with other functional areas
- Clear, effective English language skills
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 1+ years of specialized/industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience in a software company
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.