Procurement Specialist (Temporary - Maternity Leave)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Procurement Specialist is the central purchasing authority for materials, equipment, supplies and services in accordance with prescribed purchasing regulations and procedures for internal consumption or resale.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify suppliers of goods and services
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods
- Create purchase orders and coordinate these with supply requests and orders
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive
- Attend meetings with the Purchasing department to ensure all material requirements and internal processes are communicated
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements
What You Need to Succeed:
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Flexible to work long hours as demanded by projects
- Able to travel to meet vendors and suppliers as necessary
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Additional certification in the field of procurement
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.