Job Title: Product Support Analyst, Sr.
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Provide senior level software application support for clients using Epicor Eagle for Aftermarket and LaserCat for our automotive aftermarket customers
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 customer support to external customers via resolving customer cases
- Provide tier 2 customer support for National Accounts
- Understand/diagnose technical issues within the customer business processes that use Epicor Eagle for Aftermarket and LaserCat software and apply that knowledge to provide a customer solution.
- Create/load knowledge documents for solutions to common problems
- Reach out to Epicor teammates, product managers and product development to resolve issue customer issues in customer cases
- Be the owner of customer issues in cases until resolution and customer satisfied
- Senior level experience in a software support environment
- Ability to document procedures and processes where required to assist clients.
- Experience with networking and eCommerce solutions
- Be a strong communicator with customer and be detail oriented.
- Ability to diagnose technical issues and to deliver a customer resolution
- Effectively convey case solution concepts, features, and functionality in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Exhibit leadership ability to solve complex customer problems by digging into the details and knowing when to reach out to others when assistance required.
- Mentor less experienced CS agents to fill in areas of knowledge via solution sharing and education
- Have a customer mindset to provide excellent customer experience
- Speak, read and write English and Spanish.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.