Job Title: Product Support Analyst, Sr
Requisition Number: 19000994
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
The Product Support Specialist Sr provides second-level post implementation application support to customers involving highly complex issues. Quickly assesses the general nature of customer problems, utilizes strong troubleshooting skills to identify root cause, takes ownership of the issue, recognizes when the issue requires escalation and effectively escalates the issue if necessary, using Customer Support tools, processes and best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in a software support environment functioning as a senior level software application support representative.
- Possess strong ability to identify complex technical problems, fully document, understand the issue being reported, and gather the necessary information to either resolve or escalate customer issues.
- Confers with Epicor teammates, product managers, development and quality assurance teams to resolve customer issues.
- Provides support of escalated issues as necessary involving complex product functional and technical issues. Specifically, in the areas of system configuration and set up, product implementation, product functionality, defects, and enhancement.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance, and sharing of knowledge.
- Support a dynamic team environment by collaborating with other departments, team and work group members; contributing time, effort and ideas.
- Drives positive results in Customer Experience through timely response, and positive interaction.
- Demonstrates self-direction in meeting targets for performance metrics to achieve daily work goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in a software support environment with high call volumes and large numbers of clients and users
- In-depth knowledge of computer terms, languages, SQL, XML and web application architecture.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences in fluent English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to determine criticality of a customer issue within their sphere of responsibility.
- Ability to use good judgement in all decision-making situations that reflect the best interest of Epicor and the customer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.