Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
This is a 100% billable position, responsible for all on-site consulting and training engagements for new and existing users of Prophet 21 throughout North America. Training is performed onsite at our customer’s locations. Responsible to deliver all the key components of the implementation cycle with the goal of taking our customer’s live on Prophet 21. Position can be located anywhere throughout the US. This individual will occasionally train onsite in Trevose, PA.
- Train new users on Prophet 21 application(s) on-site and consult on best business practices fitting their company's needs to our software
- Be able to listen, assess, prioritize customer issues, and provide them with recommendations on how best to utilize their Prophet 21 system to resolve their issues or help them to achieve their business goals.
- Consult with existing users on-site to enhance utilization of the software and to increase customers' operational efficiencies
- Develop customer relationships, generate leads and work with sales team
- Provide weekly written internal reports documenting customer engagements as well as formal reports to customers identifying areas of improvement and outlining recommendations
- Engage in continuous education of the distribution industry and the Company's software applications
- May perform occasional in-house training for customers onsite in Trevose, PA
- Must be able to manage schedule and book own travel within time constraints
- Must be able to travel on a national basis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport
- Must be able and available for overnight travel throughout North America as this position requires 75% to 100% overnight travel
- Bachelor degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree, Distribution, Operations, Logistics, Business, MIS, IS
- 5+ years consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry required
- Solid understanding of wholesale distribution including strong knowledge of general business processes such as accounting, inventory management, and order processing required
- Knowledge of Prophet 21 software applications preferred
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with enterprise, CRM, supply chain or related applications desired
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required NT and SQL experience a plus.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.