Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Global Launch & Enablement Manager is a detail-oriented professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust at all levels of the organization. Projects will require strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, task planning skills, project and team management skills, Epicor product knowledge and communicating progress and findings to Directors and above.
What You’ll Do:
• Drive assessment of the Sales team’s needs for training, tools, collateral and communication through focus groups, qualitative and quantitative surveys, etc.
• Lead global cross-functional teams to refine and deliver enablement content management strategy.
• Manage all elements of the go-to-market & launch planning process, including development and execution of go-to-market plans, launch plans and internal organizational readiness; identify and resolve any process and execution gaps.
• Lead global cross-functional teams to ensure that all go-to-market goals and launch/readiness milestones are achieved.
key measures for go-to-market & launch planning process efficiency and
effectiveness. Track key launch milestones, identify risks and recommend mitigation
• Conduct post launch reviews and retrospectives to identify successful and unsuccessful launch elements.
What You Need to Succeed:
• 3+ years professional experience. Software industry, field sales/operations and/or product launch experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
• Experience leading global cross-functional teams and working in or with groups such as sales, marketing, product management and development.
• Ability to drive issues to closure, exercise independent judgment, critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Six Sigma or PMP certification preferred
- Salesforce experience
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.