Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a fantastic QA Analyst to join our growing team. If you’re passionate about software quality and deeply curious about perfecting the design of our visionary Epicor product suite, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in both manual testing and automation testing. Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
• It’s all in the name. Ensure the quality of our software products to make them the best in the industry.
• Dream up and implement new and more effective ways to ensure the quality of our products.
• Write and execute detailed test plan and document test results for reporting audit.
• Stay on track by following best practices and established processes for testing large, complex projects.
• Maintain the QA software environment.
What You Need to Succeed:
• Amazing analytical skills
• Collaborative team player with great communication
• Well-organized with high attention to detail, and an obsession with quality
• 1+ years of manual software testing experience
• Experience testing web applications.
• Exposure to REST APIs.
• Exposure to automated software testing tools
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• Selenium with Web Driver or Java Driver.
• Experience testing REST APIs.
• Experience writing tests or basic programs in Java. • JMeter, LoadRunner, or other load testing tools.
• HP Unified Functional Testing (QTP).
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.